Ritchey's revolutionary C-260 stem starts with a bar clamp that wraps a full 260 degrees around the handlebar to distribute clamping stress more evenly through the handlebar, faceplate, hardware, and stem body. The steer tube clamp uses three bolts and a curved slot to reduce clamp stress on the steer tube. The body is 3D-forged from an advanced 7050 aluminum and internally machined for further weight reduction. Premium quality chromoly steel bolts are used throughout, but in a smaller T-20 Torx size that shaves a few more grams with no sacrifice in strength or rigidity.
• Material: 3D forged and internally machined 7050 alloy body
• 4 x T-20 faceplate bolts and patented 260 degree bar clamp design reduces weight, increases stiffness and distributes stress more evenly
• 3 x T-20 steer tube bolts and curved clamp slot reduces weight and steer tube stress
• 5Nm torque max on all hardware
• Fits most road and mountain bars
• Installs without removal of levers
• Angle: 84/6 degree
• Steerer Height: 42mm
• Steerer: 1-1/8"
• Faceplate width: 36mm
• BB Black Finish
• 103g (100mm)
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|Matte black / 110mm||00796941315524||31055427012||QBP-SM5542|
|Matte black / 120mm||00796941315531||31055427013||QBP-SM5543|