Ritchey's full-carbon C-260 stem was designed to meet the needs of high-wattage European Classics specialists. High modulus carbon fiber, increased boom diameter, and a wider clamp face all increase stem stiffness for unmatched power transfer.
• C-260 bar clamp creates a larger stem-to-bar interface, drastically reducing bolt stress
• 4 x T-20 faceplate bolts and patented 260 degree bar clamp design reduces weight, increases stiffness and distributes stress more evenly
• 3 x T-20 steer tube bolts and curved clamp slot reduces weight and steer tube stress
• Fits most road and mountain bars
• Material: Carbon with 2014 alloy faceplate
• Angle: 84/6 degree
• Steerer Height: 42mm
• Faceplate width: 42mm
• Steerer diameter: 1-1/8"
• Limited edition yellow finish
• 125g (110mm)
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|UD Carbon / 100mm||00796941315975||31366857002||QBP-SM4451|
|UD Carbon / 110mm||00796941315982||31366857003||QBP-SM4452|
|UD Carbon / 120mm||00796941315999||31366857004||QBP-SM4453|